This week was fun we found three new people!!! and I'm starting Jesus the Christ again! Our standards of excelence have been changed from one baptism a transfer to 4 baptisms a month. So yeah, we are going to be working on our Faith a whole lot.
And I don't have much time because We travel everywhere by train and bus and we always have to catch it or else we get stuck in the wrong city for an hour or more. we have to go all the way from Lüneburg to Lauenburg to do emails because there is no internet Laden in Lüneburg. I've learned to be very punctual. The Language is coming on great I don't know if I already told you this but the word Ivory in German is Elfen beine translated directly to elf's legs. Also the German people love Rocky Balboa, I was walking past a Hotel the other day and there was a sign for Rocky the Musical in Hamburg. I was amazed and astonished and cracking up the whole way home. I will have to get a picture. Anyways I love you all!!
Liebe Grüße,
Sister Knecht
| Also there is a pic of my new Companion, Sister Sadler She's a quadruplet (or Vierlinge) |
| Germans are Pirates and if you didn't believe me before you will now that boat is so cool looking! |
| This is Ryan in car form. |
No comments:
Post a Comment