So I realized this past week that it will be another year and a half before I get to eat In-n-Out again. Then I realized it will be that long before I eat a Cheeseburger again. So I decided that the only thing I want in the terminal when I get home is my whole family, and a double-double. (I wrote it down so I could stop thinking about it)
This past week was a very interesting week. It was very difficult to work this last week, because it seemed that CHile took it as a weeklong holiday and nobody let us into their house until Friday. Then Sunday, Colo-Colo played (Colo-colo is the favorite team of 1/2 of Chile, the other half love La U or La Catolica) so we didn't enter any houses yesterday either. But its all good because Church was amazing!
Yesterday 2 inactive families that I've been working with came to church. the first hasn't been to church in 8 years, the other about 2 years. The families Viscarra and Pino. It was awesome. The ward mission leader even was surprised to see them come.
Anyway, a fairly uneventful week aside from that.
Also my trainer, my uncle, and my DL are all going home in a week. so thats kind of sad to see them go, and even weirder to think about how I am a 6 month missionary already. crazy.
thats all for this time folks
Love you lots,
Elder Knecht
No comments:
Post a Comment