Monday, January 13, 2014
Elder Knecht writes 1/13/2014: IT'S A BOY!
At least I hope so. It would be really weird if I was training a sister missionary. Anyway I'm fairly amped about being able to train these next to cambios, it will be a grand experience.
Also they went and made me a DL. I'm actually a little bit terrified. But, in the words of a very intelligent (one might say inspired) man, "Come what may, and love it." (I love that talk)
But seriously, any and all prayers will be very appreciated.
The ward here is relaunching the missionary effort. Its all very exciting. This last Sunday only 42 or so people showed up, and the bishopric was pretty upset about that. They made that point and said "We're a ward. Even branches dont have this little attendance." So they drew on the whiteboard a schedule and said "when can you leave with the missionaries?" and pointed at every Priesthood holder. It was really neat. So it looks like the whole ward is going to start leaving with us every week.
Next we got to get home/visit teaching established and this ward is going to be rocking and rolling.
Anyway, the missionary work is progressing. Something about no unhallowed hand being able to stop it.
Hurrah for Israel!
Love,
Elder Knecht
Labels:
Ryan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment