Monday, January 13, 2014

Shwester Knecht writes 1/13/2014

Hallo Lieber Familie und Freunde!!

Ich bin versetzt nach Lüneburg!!!! The ward here is so nice and so ready to grow!! They love the missionaries and I love them!! They are so ready and willing to do anything to help they are actually going to have a training conference for the ward on how to be good ward missionaries! Our ward mission leader is so pumped up about missionary work!! We are so excited! Sister Ashley Sadler is my new mitarbeiterin! She's so great and knows all the rules by heart and is not afraid to say it how it is! I think it may be the first time that I've had a companion who is just as bold as me!! We are just going to rock it here in Lüneburg.She is actually a Quadruplet!! one of four!!!! and all the others are boys.
It's definitely different here it is much smaller than Leipzig. This city was one of the ones that didn't get bombed in WW2 so it still has tons of old buildings it is so pretty! and pretty touristy. The people here are so nice too! It's difficult because the people all think that we are Jehovah's Witnesses, because they work this area a lot too, but the challenge is getting people to church. The busses don't run in the morning on Sundays and you have to take a 15 min train ride from Lüneburg Bahnhoff to Lauenburg, after taking 30 mins to walk to bahnhoff from where we live, and then to walk from the train to the church takes another 15-20 mins. So we leave at 7 to get there by 8 in time for meetings. Then Church starts at 9:00 So if you don't have a car it makes things very difficult for 1st world country people. But from Lüneburg you could catch a train that would take you all the way to the boarder of Denmark!! I don't know where I'm going with this train of thought. (haha train hahahaha...) I'm so tired.

Every two streets here are named Johanna-something or something-Johanna. And there are so many Church buildings here!! Just not Mormon ones!!!
I miss Leipzig and all but here is good too and I hear that it's just nicer.

My new address is:
Johanna-Stegen Straße 1
21339 Lüneburg
Deutschland

Mission address is immer noch the gleiche:
Zerbster Straße 42
(keine ahnung) Berlin
Deutschland

Liebe Grüße,
Sister Kelsea Knecht




No comments:

Post a Comment