Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ryan's First Email!

Hola! 

Things are going great, and the language is coming right along, singing a song. Being in the MTC has been great thus far, and my favorite thing to do in gym time is play soccer. I forgot how much I love playing that sport. My district is solid. We got along right away, and things are great. As a DL I conduct stuff, and not much else. I kind of just set an example, is the best I can figure, but it's great nonetheless.And you should text Kimberly to look for these 2 people on HT: Chantel Fenn, and -------- Vawdry. I went on HT with Sister Fenn's older sister, and Sister Vawdry's sister is my teacher here in the MTC. I keep running into people I went on HT with, and it is super fun. 

I can't think of anything else to write. 
So bye! 
 Love, 
 Elder Knecht

No comments:

Post a Comment